How to become a liquidity provider for the FAMILY token

• How to become a liquidity provider for the FAMILY token

• Cpt.Hoek

Bitcoin Family Administrator
    2021-06-04 at 10:40 am
    MT Roids 2749 Roids
    Level 3

With the status of liquidity provider you can claim your monthly reward of the tokens that are distributed among the liquidity providers. If you hold more then 1000$ of combined liquidity you are able to get acces to the advantages which are displayed at the bottom of this threat.

The steps below will guide you through the process of adding liquidity to the Uniswap V2 FAMILY/ETH (50%/50%) pool.

• The FAMILY pool is created on Uniswap V2 to go to Uniswap V2 pool go to https://uniswap.org and select the ‘Pool” section.
    • At the bottom you will see a button “View v2 liquidity” press that button
    • Press the button “add v2 liquidity”
    • On top you fill in how much ETH you wish to pool (50%)
    • Below you select the FAMILY token through the search function and Uniswap will then display how much FAMILY tokens you need to add to cover the ETH. The rate is 50%/50%.
    • Press the supply button at the bottom
    • Press confirm supply and check the transaction fee, then decide if you wish to reject or accept.

Now your liquidity is added and can be reviewed in the screen “view v2 liquidity”

Some screenshots are added to help you out.

What are the advantages of a liquidity provider?

If you were a Discord Family member before 1st June 2021 When you provide $620 of combined (50% ETH & 50% FAMILY)
    Liquidity to the #FAMILY token you will get access to all the current indicators for as long as you stake that $620 (You will
    need to stake and get your first interest payment as that comes with a onetime code that gives you access to the indicators
    monthly) (Members from 1st June 2021 onwards that sum will $1000 combined liquidity).
    If you stake the double amount you will receive direct access after launch. You can remove 50% the double liquidity after 2
    months!! (So it will be 1 month before you get indicators free) or you provide double liquidity for direct access!

❖ You get the B-FAT Basic BTC Bot that works on ByBit (No martingale DCA).

❖ You can for $9.99, payable (6/12 month in advance ) get access to a VIP MT group added specifically for this offer on MT more
    info about this later.

❖ A filtered Crypto News channel that will give a credibility score to each story to filter out FUD & fomo will come with the
    monthly subscription.

!! You will have to sign up to Aurox to have access to the “free” indicators by clicking this link: https://aurox.app/3z8z !!

WiFikid

• WiFikid

Bitcoin Family Member
    2021-06-05 at 11:48 pm
    MT Roids 10020 Roids
    Level 11

I’m about to put $620 in the family coin but I still don’t understand something :

I would like to start trading with MachineTrader through the libraries that are now available to me. From the Machina Wizard I can now trade directly with Binance, only I still need indicators(Strategy settings) when I have to buy and/or sell. Why should I also use Aurox?

Where can I make a link with the indicators in the Machine wizard?

Thank you very much for all your feedback!

• Cpt.Hoek

Bitcoin Family Administrator
    2021-06-07 at 7:26 pm
    MT Roids 2749 Roids
    Level 3

Hello, Aurox is where the indicators will be possible to use as indicators. When they are integrated (end of this month) on Machina trader you can use them here in the charts and also as strategy. If you are a VIP you don’t need to become a liquidity provider as you are a paid VIP member already. You are of course welcome to join the pool but it’s not necessary. Hope this answers your questions, if you have further questions let me know.

WiFikid

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now